Once nomination forms are received, please submit the following information to be considered for the award.
1. A 500 word or less narrative describing why the nominee should be considered for the award.
2. Biography and photo of individual or group being nominated.
3. If applicable, include the address of the property as well as pictures, drawings, plans, brochures or other documents.
A Chamber member will follow up with each nominee or their representative to ensure
the application is complete.
Deadline for submitting entries:
Tuesday, February 1st, 2016
Contact for questions: Danny Diaz at (305) 674-1300 or
firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (305) 538-4336
Thank you for your time in completing this application.
4th Annual City National Bank Better Beach Award Descriptions
This year a committee will select an individual and/or business who has demonstrated excellence in two areas.
Please note we will not accept nominations for these two recognitions.
Recipients will be selected by a committee.
2. Historic Preservation Awards
3. Historic Preservation With Adaptive Re-use Of Building Award
4. Innovative Architecture Award
5. Innovative Designer Award
6. Better Beach Citizen Award
7. Most Innovative Method Of Marketing Awards
8. Rising Stars